Our menu is done in “omakase” style. It’s up to our chefs to prepare a meal that is balanced and will give you a surreal experience and sense of surprise that works well with modernist cuisine.
Graffiti Restaurant is by reservation only. Please call us to book a lunch or dinner. If you have concerns about allergies, please let us know when making a reservation and we will try to accommodate by substituting menu items.
Lunch is from $25. Dinner is from $50. We have 2 to 3 omakase courses for each of lunch and dinner. Courses include 5 to 10 sampler-sized plates.
Here are some menu items that we may serve:
- Smoked dry-rub pork ribs
- Pressure cooked fried chicken
- Ramen “gelée”
- Lamb skewers with mint yogurt and hot pepper gummy worms
- Eggs benedict with sous-vide hollandaise
- Eggplant parmesan
- Modernist mac n cheese
- Garlic and chicken confit
- Sous vide beef brisket sandwich
- Liquid nitrogen ice cream